Koormal Contracting has a quality management system in place and our objectives are to:
- Use the quality management system as a tool to achieve best practise outcomes across the organisation;
- Ensure continuous improvement.
To implement this, we continuously focus on meeting our client’s needs and compliance with statutory obligations. Our quality management system provides mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and stimulating process improvements. Koormal Contracting have procedures and disciplines in place to ensure that:
- The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate quality awareness training;
- Responsibilities for quality are established and these responsibilities are communicated clearly to all employees;
- The policies and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance, and the company regularly review the needs and expectations of our clients and initiate continuous improvement activities to meet those expectations.